Monday, April 30, 2012

Chocolate Raspberry Fudge

Chocolate and raspberry is a match made in heaven.


And these little fudge nibbles definitely taste like they came from heaven.  Definitely.


Why don't I just give you the recipe?  If you just make it, I bet it'll work out better then me trying to explain the delicious-ness.

So here you go:

Chocolate Raspberry Fudge 
(just a warning, this makes a small batch)

2/3 cup raspberries
3 tbsp cocoa powder
4 tbsp shredded coconut
pinch of salt
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp applesauce

Blend all your ingredients together and then mix by hand if some parts are still dry.  Pour the batter-ish stuff (I'm not really sure what to call it) into a container and then stick it into the freezer until it's as hard as you want.


Trust me, this fudge is really good.  It just melts in your mouth, especially if you decide to keep it in the freezer for a while.

p.s.  You should really check out this blog.  More than half of the recipes I post on here come from it, including this one, and every recipe is secretly healthy.  What's not to love, right?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment